FTTX Drop Cable
FTTH Drop Cables are good to use for fiber to the home last mile solution, it has small diameter and light weight, this makes it space-saving and easy to handle, the optical fiber cable is with special structure so it is easy to pull the fibers out from the cables, the FTTH drop cables are ideal to use for direct installation into the houses, suitable for being used in homes and offices. The FTTH drop cable has different counts from 1, 2, 4, to 12. They are fully meet the RoHS standards and contain no harmful components.
- Access network, fiber to the home
- Used end users directly cabling
Bow-Type Drop Cable
Lighter and small diameter, flame retardant , separated easily and excellent softness;The glass fiber bar, aramid fiber rods and small wire are as strength member;The steel wire and stranding steel wire have excellent performance of tensile strength as the Self-Supporting bow-type drop cable’s messenger wire ;Excellent flame retardant performance.
Double Core Side By Side Bow-Type Drop Cable
Two Bow-type cables can be installed at the same time.Each typical cable can be separately terminated and doesn’t need to be separated.
Rotundity Drop Cable
Small diameter, Aramid yarn strength member. excellent softness and high strength.
Duct Bow-Type Drop Cable
The kind of cable is suitable for duct to the home;Excellent waterproof performance and excellent tensile strength;Excellent lateral waterproof performance.
Excellent lateral waterproof performance and excellent tensile strength;Each Sub-cable unit can be separately terminated.
- Cable Type:GJXH, or others
- Cable Specification:0×2.0
- Cores Number: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 cores fiber.
- Central Strength Member:Steel or FRP.
- Fiber Module Mode: SM or MM.
- Fiber Color:Black
- Fiber Type:9/125 (G657A2)
- Sheath Color:Black
- Sheath Material:LSZH/PVC/OFNR/OFNP/Plenum
- Cable Dimension:0 x 2.0mm
- Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or other contracted length
- Cable Weight: 10Kg/km
- Bending Radius:10mm (Static) 25mm (Dynamic)
- Attenuation:4 dB/km at 1310nm, 0.3 dB/km at 1550nm
- Short Term Tensile:200N
- Crush Resistance:2200 N/100mm
- Operation Temperature:-20~+60°C
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards
- The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards
- Soft, flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission
- Meet various requirements of market and clients
- The Optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre
- Two parallel fiber reinforced plastics as placed at the two sides
- Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
- Simply structure, light weight and high practicability
- LSZH and flame retardant sheath
- Different cores are available